Disclose at interview that I'm pregnant?

Miranda
I am currently almost 23 weeks pregnant and have a potentially career-changing interview scheduled for Friday.  If I get the job I will be looking at a $11,000-$16,000/year increase in pay.  A little back story- I have been applying for this position for the last year (a total of 7 times) and didn't find out I was pregnant until after I applied this last time.  With that being said, I have always prided myself on being honest regardless of the circumstances.  I believe integrity is such an important quality that is far too lacking in today's society.  However, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to disclosing my pregnancy.  All of me wants to disclose, at the conclusion of the interview, because it's the right thing to do but I'm scared to death it could cost me the job.  Of course, they would never admit my pregnancy was the reason but pregnancy discrimination is a very real issue many women have and will face in the work force.  My concern is that if I wait to see if I'm offered the job and once I'm hired disclose the pregnancy I would look like a less than trustworthy person and employee and that is definitely not me.  What would you ladies do?  Would you remain true to yourself and disclose at interview or wait until hired to disclose?