2 Negative Blood Tests Yet Pregnant- TRUST YOUR INSTICT!

Madelyn
Hi ladies,
I just wanted to come on here and share with you my recent experience. Starting in early January I started having pregnancy symptoms (hot flashes, gagging, reaction to smells, swollen boobs, bloating and much more), got two faint positives on wondfos, went to the obgyn and got a negative blood test, I told her about my hot flashes and explained that I had NEVER experienced anything like it before. She told me to try turning down the temperature in my room or to try wearing less clothing.... yes... she said that. Shortly after I get a UTI and terrible cold. Made an appointment for another obgyn because I get another two faint positives on FRER. Negative blood test #2!! So, I felt super dumb, crazy and like a complete idiot. I stopped testing for a week but my gut feeling was so strong that I was pregnant I had to test again, a week after my negative blood test I got two VERY positive FRERs and digitals.  Moral of the story: TRUST YOUR BODY and doctors are not always thorough or polite. They can be very wrong!