My husband's friend edit

I can't believe I'm thinking this but I'm in lust with my husband's friend. He comes over a lot and always flirting. He has the most sexiest smile,tall and dark but why am I thinking nasty things about him, even masturbate thinking about him. My husband wasn't here today and he came over,when I opened the door and he came in he looked me so deep in my eyes my body jumped. I can tell he wanted to kiss me because when he hugged me bye his lips touched my cheeks . Omg I don't know what to do. I feel like i'm cheating.

I'm in my 30's far from a teenager and he didn't know my husband wasn't home.edit thanks for all of your opinions especially the ones that gave real advice. No i haven't acted on it but its something in me that want him so bad idk why so i'm going to make sure I'm not around him so much and he's both of our friend

Rude comments telling me to kill myself isn't cool an will be reported. I ask for opinions. If I wanted to smash i would have. I have don't many people to talk about my feelings to so i came on here is that a crime 😒 I never said I was in love with the friend I said lust. Please Read. Meaning i only think about fxxxcking him I know that's bad also but read please

My husband is a good guy don't get me wrong ,he has cheated and mentally and physically abused me,and still does sometimes. I know that's no excuse but maybe that's why I'm lusting over his friend because i'm not happy for real we've been married for 6 years together for 8. So before you call me names please learn my life. Thanks