Mother in laws ๐Ÿ™„

Anna โ€ข Hi! My name is Anna ! I`m 33 and I just had my rainbow baby July 5 2017! Enjoying life and undecided on future children! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Although I love my mother in law she is very kind to me for the most part.. very generous and always suprises me like this past weekend with a cake for my bday.... ever since I've gotten pregnant she has constantly been the only one to make me feel bad about decisions I have made regarding the baby! She clearly hates the name I have picked out it's been more then once that she has mentioned it not in a rude way but honestly anyway besides I like that name sounds rude lol, I was excited to show her the nursery furniture I picked out she immediately showed me something else she liked better then after seeing her again mentioned to me if I had considered the furniture she liked???! In the beginning she said "make sure you don't over eat, not everyone looses the weight?????????" !!! This past weekend she goes are you dead set on the name Weston because I heard these names on the radio and I really like them, Greyson and Bruce!!! I almost snapped but I very politely said yes I already had a necklace made and the spelling is Weston not Westin which apparently she liked better also! I also told her it's not a traditional name at all period because we are 100 percent Italians lol but not even once had my mother, friends or family not gone along with one decision that I have made! Even when my mother made a comment along the lines of not liking the name all she said was Weston well that's different guess I'm gonna have to get used to it lol! I showed her what I wanted for the nursery and she immediately just said wow that's adorable and that's it! Btw this is my second pregnancy and my first child! My family is just happy that it's working out and I think my fiancรฉe mother forgets that sometimes because she already has quiet a few grandchildren! This is the first in my entire family! So they are just excited!! Anyways I finally said something to my fiancรฉ last night about how it made me feel bad and his response was who cares you and I love it that's all that matters he's right.... but you can't help but wonder if other ppl are thinking the same thing but just being NICER ๐Ÿค”... Regardless I'm keeping things my way because it's my life! Ps. I've only gained 5 lbs and I'm 5 months next Monday and no I'm not dieting unless you call potato chips a diet lol so ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!!! Anyone else going through this ๐Ÿ’ฉ??! Lol