nursery dresser/ changing table HELP!!!!

M
Hi Ladies. This might sound silly but I have been driving myself insane trying to find a dresser for the nursery. We bought a white Kendall crib from pottery barn kids and it seems like finding a dresser is an impossible task (or maybe I am just hormonal). I have literally been to 10+ furniture stores and have surfed the web for countless hours on end and have yet to find something that fits all of the criteria. One of the main things is white glove delivery. My husband has a sensitive back and no one else to help us so we definitely need this dresser to be delivered straight to the nursery on the second floor. The other thing is quality- I would really like to have this dresser for many years and be able to move with it without it falling apart. So IKEA is not the best choice although I LOVE the look of the hemnes dresser! And for the price it does seem very nice! Toys r Us doesn't offer white glove delivery and at PBK the whole thing with the topper would cost us $850 (which I am starting to lean towards) for the Emerson dresser. What dressers did you buy for your nursery? Do you have any recommendations? I really like the quality of Munire, Sorelle, Evolur- dove tail and smooth and full opening drawers, no composite wood etc. trying to stay under 800 for both dresser and table topper. the size I am looking for is 7-8 drawers so more than 56 inches in length and in colors white, gray or pine. What is a reasonable amount to pay for a high quality dresser? Should I just bite the bullet and order the Emerson dresser at PBK?