I hate this right now...

Jennifer
So I'm 10w5d today and feel like I got hit by a train. I had some morning sickness around 7-8w and then it seemed like it was going away. I thought, great! Maybe I was a lucky one, right? Wrong! 2 days ago I got hit with a headache, took Tylenol. Woke up Wednesday with a migraine and vomiting anything I ate. Actually had to call out of work for the first time in 7 years. Last time I called out of work I had a stomach bug that left me sleeping in the bathroom all day/night. I can keep down liquids, and by that I mean Gatorade because water tastes so disgusting right now that it makes me gag. I don't understand why because I'm a huge water drinker, all day every day. I still had a migraine this morning and called out of work again. Finally my Dr got back to me and suggested unisom and b6. So I got that today, took some b6 and will take the unisom before bed. I don't think I've ever thrown up this much in my life. She told me to stick to the "brat" diet, bananas rice applesauce and toast...But even those things I've been throwing up. I'm so over the first trimester right now. So done. So done.