Stitches opening

👾Katie💀

So I had baby 8 days ago and had to be cut and forceps used. The swelling down there has pretty much disappear now but the bruising is still causing some discomfort when I sit. But the stitches seem to be up one side and they are still really painful, I've had a look down there with a mirror and the top stitch looks like it's open (there's a tiny hole) and there is some light pink stuff coming out of it when I press a tissue against it. So I've called the Dr surgery and have an appointment at 10:30 this morning. To me it doesn't looks right down there and I need a bit of reassurance about how it's healing and that it's not infected and possibly some stronger pain killers!

Also I've only pooped once and it wasn't very much, I have the feeling I need to go but I just can't push it out so I'm going to ask for some softener cus I was never offered any while in hospital or when I discharged the piles seem to have gotten smaller but still hurt or ache when I sit for too long or on any hard chairs! Other than that I feel great I just feel like down there is a complete car crash and its never going to be the same as it was! Bye bye pretty vagina....