My Birth Story

Georgia
I gave birth on 28/02/2017 at 6:53am after a quick labour. I was due today (06/03/2017) so was 6 days early.
My labour started when I woke up at 12:40am to go to the toilet and my water broke. I really thought I had wet myself because I didnt get that classic pop everyone talks about about but I saw the water was clear. Straight away, I was getting pains every 3minutes but they were very mild.
I called the hospital and they told me to go in to check that it really was my water that had broken. I got to the hospital at around 1:30am and they made me wee and checked me. Although, she doubted me, my waters had really broken. But they sent me home to labour as I hadnt dilated.
I got home at around 3am and by this time the pains were getting stronger. I couldnt get comfortable in anyway but laid in bed moaning in to a pillow. I was on my own as my mum had gone back to bed to get some sleep. By 5am I was practically screaming in to a pillow and even though a contraction would ease off there  was this aching inbetween.
My mum called the hospital again and I went back in but they doubted that I would be in established labour so quickly. I got to the hospital and they checked me, to everyones suprise (my own included), I was 8cm dilated and was rushed to the birthing centre. By this time I was ready to push.
I wanted gas and air at this point, just to take the edge off the pain. I hated the way it made me feel all lightheaded and spacy but continued to use it anyway, and after 30-40mins pushing, she was born! She dosent like to hang about my little one haha! 
Martha Ann-Marie
Weighing 6lb14oz
If I have any advice for anyone pregnant and about to have a baby, I would say, trust your body even if people are doubting you. Dont let them make you second guess yourself. And also relax. Labour is inevitable, your not going to be able to stop it. Everytime I had a contraction I told myself that, the pain will end and everyone I am one step closer. You can do it mumma's!!