Measuring ahead

Kelly
Since I was 24 weeks I've measured 2 weeks ahead now I m measuring 4 weeks ahead... OK HELPPPPP!!!!!!I need some real advice here yesterday I went to the doctors it was my last 4 week visit. Now I started my 2 week visits I return in 2 weeks. Well I'm mow 28 weeks but here 4 weeks ago I went and was measured at 27 weeks when I was 24 weeks yesterday the baby is measuring at 33 weeks even tho I'm 28 weeks!!!! They checked me by ultrasound to find out why all they told me is I'm boarder line with fluid and that the baby is 4 pounds. Someone please tell me this sounds right or normal or I'm just crazy I've posted about this back 4 weeks ago and how it could be possible. what it seems to me is they miss calculated but won't admit it. I worry that if this is the case will my baby come early I've never ever had this happen. Never heard of this happening now the post before I know for sure we did not conceive in aug. Like doctors are stated I did due to my husband's accident with what the doctor are saying now with me measuring at 33 weeks it would make sense with this new figures but I need To know if anyone else has had this happened.