4 year anniversary .

So, It's my 4 year anniversary tomorrow, and it has been a toxic abusive relationship... which I have felt stuck in for so long.. so before you say " just leave" it isn't that easy.. 
My girlfriend surprised me with tickets to a concert for our anniversary.. and she hasn't treated me the best , and is always moody and horrible to me .. I have always spent a fortune in the past but I'm over it.. she lives In my house and doesn't help with any bills... it's like pulling teeth when I ask, then it's a big argument. 
I said to her I am struggling with bills at the moment and I can't afford anything to big... I said why don't we go down the beach and watch the sunset and have some drinks and nibblies.. but she just scrunched her face up and said nah.. 
she isn't happy with anything. 
I told her how all these bills came out my account today and I'm stressing and she didn't even say anything ...
What can I get her? I have done all the jewerly in the past and hotels and everything $$$. But she doesn't deserve me to waste that much money on her. Exspesh how she has treated me latley.
Any ideas?