first time pregnant women

AM
Any first time ever pregnant women out there!? His is the very first time I have ever gotten the second line on a test. I believe I am 4 weeks or so, going to my very first ob nurse visit today. Kinda nervous as I really don't know what to expect and such. Anyone else out there nervous? How about symptoms? I have random bouts of nausea and my breasts hurt something awful unless they are in a bra, back pain and super tired. I also have had a fair amount of ocular migraines before getting pregnant ( those suck you basically have blurry vision for about an half hour where you really can't see good at all then get sick and a massive migraine) I just got one yesterday which sucked cause I didn't take anything for them wanting to be safe and didn't know what I could take. I have read that some get migraines anyone else having migraines?
 I have lots of jitters being my first time ever pregnant, though starting to calm down and realize what happens happens and I'm not going to the bathroom all the time to wipe for blood whenever I feel a mild cramp.