HE'S LEAVING ME! DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

I just want to talk to yall for a bit since I feel like no one hears me out.

I'm going to try and make it quick.

I met my SO in November 2014. It was all fun and games until I found messages of a girl trying to fuck him. They were Fwb but it really hurted me that after 2 months of seeing each other he was obviously still seeing her so I told him cut her off or its just me so he did. Fast forward February 2015 he came back from pslv and we stayed together for 2 weeks during those 2 weeks that girl looked for him and insulted me so that just had me fed up and me and him fought. Things ended up working out. Fast forward half a year later we were living together and it was constant problems with that bitch I would tell him to leave that I didn't have to have problems because of him and he wouldn't do I ended up forgiving him. On October 25 of 2015 we got in a small argument and I went to my sisters and he went got drunk and saw that bitch. I found out and hit his face so bad and he kept telling me lies. I don't know why I stayed I just did . We moved out and moved in a small house and around came December 25 and we had an argument again he left and he saw that bitch again. I told him it was over after I found out a month later and he came back drunk crying telling me he didn't have noting with her that he loved me . I felt so bad and ended up forgiving him. Fast forward July 1 we started fighting and he laid his hands on me he left my face so badly hurt. He says it was my fault for insulting his mom (I didn't) and for pushing him while he was pushing me. He begged for me so my stupid ass went back. Ever since then it's been nothing but problems. Everyday he's constantly mad he bitches for everything if it's not his way. When he's mad he pushes me cause I walk towards him for he won't leave me. The other day he slapped me cause I wouldn't let him go. I felt that my world was shattering without him. I know I do wrong by not letting him go but today I am determined to do it. He got home and instead of saying hi he started bitching about the car door and the light he was just mad so I went after him outside and started ranting on him he said the best thing was to leave cause he didn't want to be with me anymore. My point is HOW DO I LET GO? My daughter(not his) is so attached to him. I don't know how to let go without it hurting me. Sorry it's so long I can't hold it in anymore. I wish I could scream at him and tell him how I feel but the moment I want to speak he walks away or screams at me slams the door and curses at me