What would you do?

I'm going to explain what happened with me from august 2016 to now. I was dating my best friend of 8 years. We were together for 3. We broke up right before my birthday because he wasn't in love with me anymore. He wasn't happy. He said it's not me that made him feel this way, it's just how he feels. We've never broke up before. Every since then I've been so depressed, I'm thinking bout going to the doctor. It's affecting my life so much. Well fast forward, I get in a relationship with this guy around November. I was not ready. I was pressured, heartbroken,  ect. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm still with the guy now, but there is things I don't like about him & I will feel like a shitty person for leaving him. I am SO NICE. I put others feelings before mine. He's the sweetest in the world, but he's a bit controlling. He has a temper. We don't agree on most things. He wants me to have my phone location on. I can't like, comment on any picture that has a guy in it. As in, this guy had a snake on his neck and I commented '😳'. He got mad. Sometimes he wants to go through my phone. I have nothing to hide. Go right ahead. I've never gave him a reason not to trust me. He said when summer comes, I can't wear short shorts or crop tops. Mind you I'm 22, he's 20. I've never been in a relationship where I felt so controlled. My ex texted me and wants me back but he hasn't said anything because I'm in a relationship and he don't want to disrespect that. Me and him have SO MUCH history together. We got 2 dogs together. We had our own home. I stay with my current boyfriend at his parents. I don't want to, but he wants me to so I do. It's stressful. My life every day is in this house. He has no money to go out an do anything, plus he talks bout moving out of state. I'm not ready for that. && the money isn't a problem at all. I could be like, lets go to my parents and he gets so shitty. There are reasons why he does that I'm not going to get into, but he can't keep me from them even though they are assholes. I just don't know what to do. Please help. I'm so depressed I can't even think straight. 😭 I have no one to talk to.

Vote below to see results!