I need a cycle buddy asap ! 3/28

Brittany
OK so I need a cycle buddy M-F not just on the app but just a girlfriend I could talk too . I mean hey we all have things  we don't share with other people . so why not a stranger miles away from you to gossip . Last period was February 26 my next period for March is the 28th I'm every four weeks and two days . My period was every 28 days and I have no clue what the Hecks going on anymore . I need a girlfriend to remind me to take prenatal vitamins and tell me to get my butt up in the morning and work out . And I have a big problem I don't eat much and I eat at night. It's like food became disgusting to me I don't know what it is like every time I look at food it just makes me sick and I think I went through a big hormone change .  Anyhow Just coaching each other from miles away stay healthy and fit to prepare for a baby and give us more self-esteem of not giving up I've been Trying for almost a year. And  deep down inside I am depressed and upset . I am tired of taking pregnancy test every month. I gave up on a lot of things and I think having a cycle buddy not just the app but like ur 911 call from far away to help keep you on your feet .