had sex now he's acting like an ass!

So I've only had one sex partner for the whole 23 years of my life. And that was my ex of 4 years. Recently I met a guy in college back in January and we started being friends. Well last month he texted me asking if he could get to know me better. I said sure, but I'm not ready for anything serious and no time for bs games that dudes like to play. He was nice and we hung out a couple of times at his place. Now I don't give it up easily and I'm not some thot. However last week he asked if we could hang out, I said yeah. So later on that day he texted me asking if I could ride his face ... yeah I know 🙄. It caught me off guard so I asked if he was drunk or something. He was like no. But I was like we can hangout. So I went over and we just talked a little and watched tv. Eventually he started touching and kissing my stomach. And he started giving me head. Now that's all I thought he was going to do but it all happened so fast and I got caught up in the moment and ended up having sex which I didn't plan on doing at all. But It was literally 5 minutes and I was super disappointed. So after that I didn't contact him for awhile but I eventually did and he was kind of acting like an asshole. So I like spazzed on him and blocked his number. Now I feel like some hoe that has been used for sex. I just want some advice from women. I don't wanna shame myself but I don't sleep around and now I feel like another notch in some guys belt ! 🌚🙁