how to get to EBF

Laura
LO born 2/8, jaundice next day and had to supplement, two weeks later had to introduce bottle and reintroduce formula to get him back up to birth weight. We were suppose to give him 4-5 oz 8 times a day. I cut back on breast and pumped to make sure he was getting enough. Most times it was close to 5 oz in bottle. He's been spitting up a lot since the increase. Two weeks ago we got the okay to cut back on serving size since he got to birth weight. Dr told me 24-30 oz a day for 4 week old. I went to lactation consulatant appt and LO got little over 3 oz total from the breasts. However, he wasn't satisfied and was hungry when we got home after our 10 minute car ride. He will fall asleep on breast after 15-20 minutes with relaxed hand, detach him to wake up 5-15 minutes later hungry. I usually have to give him a bottle of breastmilk. 
I want to EBF but on average I only pump 16-18 oz a day. I know it's supply and demand. Tomorrow I'm going start by spending majority of time skin to skin (we do it already but it could be more) and trying to the breast majority of time even if that means 24/7.  😩
He's currently doing about 26-32 oz a day with breastmilk and formula which seems to be a lot to me?
 He does spit up frequent with formula, breast, or breastmilk in bottle.  He's a happy spitter and content most of the time. We pace bottle feed him and do the elevated feeding and frequent burping. I'm think he is stuffing himself or it's acid reflux. Diapers are normal no mucous or blood.
Any advice on how to be ebf or even exclusive pumper would be great.