TMI TMI GROSS Dont read if you get sick a lot. Fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk

Corey
Stomach virus hit me and my husband. I got it just hours after he did. I threw up three times before I got to the toilet. After crying trying to figure out what to clean it with and finally getting most of it clean because I mean it's everywhere I'm going to burn the house down, laid back down in bed trying not to wake the 9 week old beside bed. Stomach still hurt and this time it was out the other end. While on the toilet I got the urge to throw up again and so I stopped, flushed, turned around. And shit you not, came out both ends both pure liquid. I threw up again just because of it. Tried to hollar for husband to come watch LO cause I needed to shower but no answer. Had to shower sorry so got that over with. And now 1am back in bed my stomach still hurts. And I can't breathe out my nose because I already had a cold before all this and can't take anything because breastfeeding. Damn it all to hell. Just called in to work and I need to drink water so bad but I know it'll come back up. Just shoot me and get it over with.