Abusive relationship...

I need advice... am I in one? My boyfriend didn't text me but texted his friends, I saw, it upset me and I said to text me too not just his friends well, he ignored me cause I guess his friends were pissing him off & he didn't like it & would just look at my messages but text his friends well I just said whatever, and he told me I needed to get him from school today. We're gonna both be 18 soon btw, I'm out of school though. We got into an argument and he ignored my feelings he made me feel so worthless and like my feelings meant nothing.. than we got home (btw we have a daughter together too, 5 months old), he yelled at me, said "yeah (my name) keep acting like this" said it like 3x. He was making food and I ignored him to just calm down, and our daughter was in her swing. He came over & grabbed my phone from my hands while I was watching something on YouTube & I got up and started walking out to the kitchen & he got up & grabbed my shirt & pulled me back thsn pushed me into the wall and wouldn't let me go until I talked to him, I talked to him so I could be let go.. than I got my phone back & sat back down in the living room & he sat down & I put my foot on him and he smacked my thigh like 3 times, not jokingly. And looked at my shoes and said are you kidding me???? Why the fuck are you shows this dirty on the bottoms you need to keep them clean, they are brand new & expensive.. I said well I walk places they are gonna get dirty 😕.... please tell me is this healthy? We've been together since 2015