7 days late....3 BFN.....

Alyssa
I got off Birth control in August didn't have a period until October and since then I've been fairly regular 30-32 day cycles. We're not using any OPKs just kinda going with the flow while TTC. I'm now 7 days late.....I took First response test the day my period was due =BFN waited 3 more days used a clear blue digital =BFN, this morning (day 7) used a dollar tree brand = BFN.  I was super cramps/bloated leading up to what would have been my period start date....since then mild cramps and bloating. My breasts haven't been tender but my nipples are so tender even taking a shower is uncomfortable, I have been more emotional, and get irritated quicker, I've also had some dull pains in my left rib that comes and goes, other than that no symptoms (although I've googled just about everything that could be a symptom). 
Anyone  get a BFP this late after BFN? Should I try and get a blood test? Im going to call my doctor and see what they say but I have a feeling they are going to tell me to wait until I miss another period or get a BFP (tricare)