over weight and TTC

Julie • Pregnant with our rainbow baby! 🤰🏻🌈🥰
I'm very scared to post these pics but I need some opinions. I believe I'm to overweight, my fiancé thinks I look fine. We have been TTC for 5 months (currently 5 days late, no bfp) I'm scared I'm to heavy. 
Weight has been as issue for me since I gained 75lbs from medications and surgery back in 2015. I lost 40lbs of the weight I put on and now currently weigh 235lbs (my heaviest was around 275lbs) 😞 I am 5'10" so I know I should weigh more but this is to much! 
I'm mad at myself for not trying harder to get the weight off. Now that we are TTC I need to get the weight off, I need some help ladies. I'm a PASTRY chef....loosing weight is already a challenge but my job kind of makes things difficult. I also have depression and a lot of times I will get myself motivated to exercise, then depression takes over and says it won't work. That's how I end up not doing anything. (I know, no excuse) I've been battling depression for 12 years, but things seem to be getting better. I just need to get myself motivated and actually follow through. 
I see all of these BEAUTIFUL ladies on here and I feel like I'll never get there. Hell! A lot of you look better than me after having your babies. I'm scared when I do become pregnant I won't get a cute baby bump, I'll just look heavy.😕 I know I should have tried to loose weight before TTC but now I might be pregnant. What can I do to get myself healthy? I want to better myself, especially if I will become pregnant soon. Any suggestions are appreciated ladies! (Sorry for the very long post)
I'm 5' 10" 235lbs 😩