Taking Things Further

Hello Ladies!

So my man and I will be going on 4 years in May. I can tell he wants to change things up and we've talked about getting involved with other couples, having threesomes and foursomes. And as exciting and hot as it all sounds, I can't help but be worried? Scared?

Maybe it's just my insecurities with my body and my emotional stability conflicting with wanting to be happy, for wanting us both to be happy?

Like when I think about things, am I scared or jealous of him enjoying another female more than me? Or do I just not feel like enough for him and it's creating these fears in me?

I understand my sex drive and how horny I can get and as much as I want to have these experiences with him, will it hurt us more than help us? If I already feel lonely, maybe even a little unloved sometimes, is it just me being selfish? Do I not notice all he does for me? Or are my feelings warranted?

I try really hard to not keep a mental scorecard between us, but in 4 years a lot of things can go unfixed or swept under the rug because it seems so small and unimportant. I want talk to him about all this, but it's hard. I'm always trying to please him before myself. I just don't want to do something that ruins us. Idk. I really just needed to vent I guess.

If you read this far I deeply appreciate you. Any and all input is needed, welcomed, and loved. Thank you ♡