Just sharing

So I was just having a little conversation with my cousin about my cycle experiences and how normal is catered to each individual. Sooo, I just wanted to share my 'period story' with you guys. So here we go!

I got my cycle when I was 11, I knew absolutely nothing about it and freak out in the bathroom at school, I grabbed a bunch of tissues and shoved them in my panties and went back to class(thank good I wasnt heavy cause that would have been horrifying). I went home and my grandmother was there and I told her she went to my older cousin and grab a pad and told me to put it on I was a women now things were about to change. And change they did.

To my knowledge I didn't have awful cramps until a few years later. They were the absolute worst, I couldn't move, keep ANYTHING down, and staying at school was a joke. It took me a LONG time to pin point when my period would come because I was so irregular. My mom took me to the doctor and put me on birth control and it sucked! My cramps seemed to get worst and I gained a bunch of weight. So I got off of them and found a remedy that seemed to work, 3 aleve at the first sign of my period, ginger ale, and a heating pad. I then went through this phase of late and skipped periods, like 3 months no period in sight. Back then hey I was happy no cramps and I was a virgin so it wasn't like I was doing anything. According to my doctor my iron was low when I got that worked out, I was back in full swing and my cramps were out of this world! Nothing work! And then something magical happened.. I met my current boyfriend and he was down for a blood round, cramps vanished! Poof gone! I still get mid cramps every now and then but I pop a pill and then go away within minutes.