In denial

So im in the middle of my 19th week ftm.

Ever since i saw those two pink lines people have asked if im excited. To be honest, im pretty much in denial. I dont believe im pregnant. Im in shock. Ive tried with my SO and we had a mc.

Now i cant believe it. Ive seen the ultrasounds, heard several heartbeats, felt the "flutters". My belly is big sort of.

Im sure when the baby gets here ill still be in shock. But to get to my question...

I had a sentimental name picked out for a girl. Always had trouble with boys names. So of course im having a boy.

I decided to name my boy with my initials. So heres the problem... I have 5 names that i like, amd i see myself yelling it down the street for him to come in the house because its getting late. But ive searched through every name book and every online article for that one name that feels...right. I havent found it.

I guess with me not believing im growing a mango sized human in my stomach is making it much harder for me to put my heart into it.

So tell me what you think out of these names.. (Spelling has not beem determined)

Carter

Cory

Christian

Cameron

Caeden