Boring part of pregnancy....

Rachel • Ig: rachel_marilyn follow me and let's keep in touch
Am I the only finding month 5 to be the most boring time ever? The first 4 months were so exciting. I mean, making life changes to adjust to being pregnant in month one. Dealing with the early symptoms. Then month two and three you're still adjusting and getting to tell friends and family. You're reading blogs and updating your health profile daily and finally around month 4 you're finding out the sex and doing gender reveal parties and accounements. Annnnnd thennnn.... here we are. I'm not fully showing a big pregnant belly. I'm just kind of at this point where it's like ... huh, is she pregnant or has she just put on some weight? I'm starting to really miss my day drinking on patios with girlfriends. There's never an outfit that I feel truly confident and beautiful in. I know the sex. I've planned the nursery and have a good start on it. The baby shower is still a couple months away. THERE IS STILL LIKE... 4 months to go!!! What the heck? The last two months leading up to birthing the baby are exciting. Slightly nerve racking and full of anxiety, over all exhausted with extra weight being toyed around in the summer but in the end, they are longest most exciting months of pregnancy. But months 5-7... ?????????? Am I the only one that is just completely bored and unsatisfied right now?