Pro-longed Period: Need Answers and Advice Please!!

Mackenzie
Hello, I'm Mackenzie. I've been having a problem with prolonged periods. Very prolonged. Right now, I've been having my period for 14 days. I am not sure if I should be seriously concerned or not. I would like some advice on what to do... or if anyone has had an experience such as mine. 
Okay background time! I am 18, I am on the depo shot (I have taken it twice, each with the perfect three month interval in between.) I am sexually active, have a steady boyfriend and we have sex almost every night - with a condom always except for a couple of times, truthfully, but he never finishes inside me (I know that the "pull-out" method isn't always the best, but I am trying to give an accurate portrayal of my circumstances! Don't judge please!) I have been on birth control as long as we have been having sex, so no BC-less sex, thankfully.
The long periods started as soon as I began taking the shot (and obviously around the same time I started having sex); however, each month is usually lasts around 8-10 days which I don't think is too abnormal. However this month, it has been two weeks of my period. It is not a heavy flow, it's barely even there, I don't even need to wear a pad or tampon to keep the blood from leaking at all. I only notice I'm on my period when I go to the bathroom and wipe, or see blood. I'm not sure what's going on, or if I should be worried? I am probably going to go to a planned parenthood physician soon - I cannot right now, but when I get back from my spring break that is right now, back to my college and the planned parenthood there - but I just wanted to see what women on here could tell me about my circumstances, if you have similar ones or if you think I should go to a doctor right right now.
Thank you for reading this long-ass post. I really appreciate it!!! (And am only slightly freaking out about this...)