seriously? wrong diagnosis

Carly
So..... anyone who has seen my posts before would have seen that I have endometriosis, at the end of last year I was investigated down below and inside to confirm if I did or did not. In December this scan came back clear and no endometriosis. I got a letter in the post from the NHS... for middle of Feb of this year to go to the gyne clinic. When I arrived at the gyne clinic I was met by a doctor,a nurse and a student. On that visit after just having been examined inside no scans they decided I had endo and told me I would never have children. The best option  I was told is to go on 3 month injections and they didn't give me a choice when starting. Told me it had to be done now, they brought in a nurse and me being the patient and not really having any knowledge going along with the doctor thinking it's the best thing to do I agreed to the injection which also involved no signing doctouments or anything. (This was the 23rd of February this year) so last week (7th of march) after being injected and not having my period like I was told I was suppose to have I felt strange and something felt different,my boobs were so sore and I had never felt like this before. I took a pregnancy test that I had at home and after two years of trying what does it say????!! I'm pregnant! 5 tests later,1 doctors appointment 2 hospital appointments and 2 scans. Everything is true I am pregnanct and at a healthy 6 weeks 2 days. But oh noooooo this is the end of it!!! When I was at the hospital today I was examinaed by a different more trained doctor,she took time to look through my scans and exams from before and talk to me about everything and confirm nothing is harming the baby... then she tells me that the last doctor from the same clinic diagnosed me wrongly and injected me with stuff I didn't need in my body! I feel so many emotions right now,but the best part is im finally going to be a mum after being told I would never have children!