feel like I have a monster mother in law

Joyce
Sooooo please correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like my MIL is pushing the boundaries a bit too much. So it started with us going over to hers to find a Moses basket, travel cot,baby bath, nappies baths stuff clothes bottles etc. I said wow is this all for us? She responded with no this is for my house when she stays with me. I thought woa that's a bit excessive but I kinda brushed it off you know she's exited etc.
Then hubby came home grumpy one day because she had apparently told him that we're not allowed to take our baby on holiday when she is 2 months and she should stay with her. They had a massive arguement about it and she gave in.
A couple days later she rang him and asked how "our baby carrier" is getting on!!!! How bloody cheeky!!! 
Last week we had another arguement because she called the baby "our" baby as in she was part of the our... my husband responded with no it's our baby as in mother and fathers to which she lost her shit and shouted it's as much her baby as it is ours because she made my hubby!!!! What the hell!?!? Am I being out of order thinking she is taking the piss?? It's actually really getting me down and I'm starting to dread the day baby is here because I think she is going to take over completely and just treats me like i am literally only good for carrying HER baby and I'm gunna get cast aside when baby is here