Pregnant, period, or Plan B?

Hi guys. I had unprotected sex last Wednesday (about 9 days ago) two days after the predicted end of my fertile window and did the withdrawal method. He didn't cum inside me but he did cum a little from foreplay and I gave him a blowjob minutes before intercourse. I took Plan B about 60 hours after because that was the earliest I could get it. A few days ago (around 4 days after intercourse), my breasts started feeling sore and I felt mild bloating, bubbling, slight pulling in my lower stomach area, and even back aches. Since then, I have been feeling the same.
In addition, yesterday (Thursday) afternoon, I noticed that I had some pinkish-red blood on my underwear, however, it didn't smell like my typical period blood. Hours later, I had to use the restroom and noticed that there was a pretty big sized red clot-type of substance that came out of me. I am supposed to have my period tomorrow, as predicted by the app, however, I am wondering if these could be pregnancy symptoms, the Plan B side effects, or just PMS symptoms. Also, my cycle is about 27-28 days. Thank you! And I will include my calendar as a visual reference.