At the end of my rope!

Kaylee • Case and Cole’s momma! 🌾🌾 #boymom
Ok here are the basics cause this momma needs advice!! My LO will be 21 weeks tomorrow. He used to be a excellent sleeper until about 2 weeks ago, he sleeps through the night from 7:30 to around 7 without any night feedings! During the day he usually take 3 2 hour naps, he wakes/eats at 7 takes a nap from 9-11 then eats at 11 then naps from 1-3 then eats at 3 naps from 5-6 has a bath, I read a book to him then eats at 7 then stays awake for 20 minutes then he goes to sleep at 7:30! He eats 4 8oz bottles a day every 3.5 to 4 hours. 
Okay currently he won't go down to sleep until almost 9pm wakes up at 6 then through out the day he is just cranky and fights taking naps, it's like a screaming cry fit to get him to nap. But after he goes to sleep he sleeps well. During playtime he is just so cranky and always wants me holding him and I just genuinely feel like crap cause he doesn't seem happy, I just feel like it's me. At around 2 am he doesn't wake up but he gets really restless and cries (all while asleep), so I just put him in bed with us and he sleeps till 6am (I know I know, it's "horrible" . No bashing me about me putting him in bed with us, I don't want to hear it.) I'm literally breaking down though because he just doesn't seem as happy anymore. 😭 thanks for listening to me vent ladies!