Help! My baby sleeps through the night!

Sandy • Sandy 🤰👩‍👧

My LO is 15 weeks, and has been sleeping through the night for a while now. And I mean, 9-12 hours without interruption, waking up happy and content. Because she's 14+ pounds, EBF, and nearly doubled her birth weight, her pediatrician gave us the green light to let her sleep.

So what do I need help with? Here's the thing, I fear my milk supply is suffering. I read all the articles "is your milk supply actually low" and "how to increase your supply" but I always feel real mom's who are in it are the best advice. I know how much you can pump shouldn't be indicative of how much milk you're producing, but my baby has also in the past few days starting nursing almost twice as frequent for almost twice as long. I'm still nursing on demand, but my gut is telling me this isn't a growth spurt but a supply issue. Here's what I've done so far (past 48 hours far):

1. I've ordered fenugreek. Some people swear by it but some it didn't work for them, I figure it's worth a try. I haven't gotten it yet but it should arrive tomorrow.

2. I'm commiting to hydrating. I drink a lot of water, or at least I think I do, usually about 64oz when really it should be more like 80-100oz. So I'm drinking LOTS of water.

3. I'm pumping every chance I get. This morning, I woke up before the LO with pretty full breasts, so I pumped 3oz (which is the most I've ever been able to pump in the evenings) and then woke her up for breakfast.

4. I'm of course nursing on demand, if in fact this is a milk supply issue, perhaps she will assist me in regulating.

5. I'm pumping again before bed, LO usually goes to sleep around 7, so I'm trying to pump again before I go to bed, last night after 30 minutes of actively visualizing and attempting to pump, I got a total of 2oz from both breasts.

My biggest fear is the LO starts daycare 2 days a week, one week from today, and I'm scared I won't pump enough while she's away to maintain my frozen stock (which is only about 70oz).

So what's worked for you?