Help! Anyone have this trouble?

An

5 weeks pp and on I had a bacterial infections on and off. And lots of tenderness in my belly. Up until 3 months post partum. Then I had a cervical infection. (Dr. Saw me that day said I definitely had an infection based on discharge, inflammation, tenderness and some blood) and gave me antibiotics but I'd have to wait a week for test results. They never called so I scheduled an appt again. Went in today (and I know the infection is back) but they couldn't check me because I'm on my period. I haven't had a fever since I had my baby and no other symptoms except infections and belly tenderness. At my appt today she went over my lab results from my last appt. she said that my white blood count was high especially in my urine. But there was no signs of UTI (which she said normally if it is in urine it's a UTI). Basically she said she don't know what's going on and that this is weird and unusual because all of my vaginal labs were perfectly normal but my white blood count is high and I sure showed signs of what appeared to be an infection

She has scheduled a vaginal ultrasound for a few days from now and another appointment for later next week. But anyways what I want to know does anyone have experience or thoughts?