what is this?

I have a bump its squishy and when I press it the liquid( I guess) moves & it's like on my vulva or lips. It's only on one side the other side is normal. It's painless and i can't feel it I just happened to notice it. Please tell me what this is i just want it away. I never had sex before and I would pefer not to go to a gyno, I'm also under 18!