A scenario I thought of, you're welcome to read it ☺️

Emeric

It's around midday and we're just staring at each other across the table. One of us decides to make a move

You decide to make the move and climb onto he table and crawl towards me 

Since I can't control myself I rush in and kiss you

After the kiss I pick you up and carry you to the living room 

I place you on the couch and sit on top. 

I kiss your neck and work my way up to your forehead 

As I kiss you and all over your face, I reach up your top and unclip your bra

Immediately you pull my top from off me and we continue making out as I help you take off your top. 

You slide your hands, down my back and around my waist to my belt where you undo it and my jeans 

You push me as and slowly start pulling my jeans off as I continue kissing you. 

I, not being able to resist, work my way down kissing you all the way to your stomach

I unbutton your jeans and zip down the zip

I continue to work down you legs as I take off your jeans until they reach your ankles. 

I work my way back up as you kick the jeans off your ankles and we continue making out in our underwear 

I slide my hands down your body to the bottom half of your underwear, I put my fingers down each side and slowly pull them down. 

I kiss your legs, stomach, chest, neck, and face as I work my way up

I slowly insert my penis into you and kiss you to stop you from reacting. I continue kissing your entire body as you beg for more 

I slide my hand from on your back to the back of your thigh and lift you up. We continue doing it while lying down on the carpet. 

I slowly lower my lips from caressing your neck to your chest, stomach and legs 

We eventually get tired and I pull out. 

You pull me down and kiss me. 

We make out on the carpet for a while until I help you up and help you cook dinner. 

We make out in the kitchen, kissing every inch of your body from head to toe, I eventually reach your head with my lips and as I do, I insert my penis for a second time. This time I pick you up and sit you on the kitchen bench, still naked. I slowly and gently lower you with a kiss and begin missionary. 

You push me up slowly while maintaining contact of our lips 

You stand in front of me with your hands on my chest

You wrap your arms around me and whisper in my ear "follow me"

You push me onto the bed and sit on top but I lift you and lay on top of you. 

I kiss your lips and work my way down your body 

I kiss your neck and then your chest, I work from your chest to just above you stomach where I grab your hand and kiss it

I then kiss your stomach, lower stomach and thighs

I keep following down your leg until I reach your feet where I start going up again

I continue kissing up your body past your stomach 

Until I grab each side of your chest below your arms I kiss both your boobs as well as below your collar bone. 

I kissed your neck and lips. 

I kissed your hands and worked my way up to your shoulders where I worked back down to your chest

I slowly slipped my hands from your chest to your waist where I sat

Up and kissed you neck again

I insert my penis again and start to move in and out kissing you in the process. 

I begin to move it in and out as you breath heavily and beg for more every once in a while. You eventually pull me down and kiss me as I cum into you. This causes your first orgasm of the session. 

You wrap your arms around me and begin to take control. 

You place your hands on my chest and kiss my neck, cheeks and lips. You begin to stroke three fingers down the side of my face and reach my stomach

You work your way back and sit on top of my lap to it insert my penis into you again, you pin my shoulders down to the bed and begin to move up and down. 

I kiss your neck and lips over and over again as you slowly speed up 

You eventually slow down as I grab your waist and kiss your neck, I roll on top of you and begin slowly begin to move in and out, I eventually pick speed up and thrust for a while. Your breathing speeds up and goes louder, you begin moan and beg for more.  I eventually cum as I place my hands on either side of your chest and kiss you

This causes a second and stronger orgasm with a load moan.