old mom new dad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

Ashley
Ok, I'm not a ftm but by bf is a ftd.. I'm having a hard time trying to get him to understand that it's not such a great idea to wait until the last minute to start getting things that the baby will need.. diapers recieving blankets etc.. we won't know the gender until the 14th (reveal party) so I kinda understand why he's not shopping for clothes an a car seat or what not being that we don't know the gender just yet.. it's just when I tell him things he gets this attitude like "ugh omg I know!" But it's like dude.. you have no idea! Some babies are allergic to the diaper brand.. diaper rash cream.. formula ..soaps an lotion so it's not just "buy what you like..what you think type of deal" I spent 25 minutes in Walmart trying to figure out which car seat to get my 3 year old so it's not just "oh this is cute let's get this one" I just feel like he's not taking things serious.. we do have a few more months to get things together but he's really irritating the shit out of me.. there's cradle crap.. colicky babies the list goes on he's thinking he knows it all.. smh