scared to say

need advice.....(hasnt happened) if it was to happen i dont know how to say to my partner that baby movements have reduced or stopped or im getting pains etc he is quite snappy recently even at the smallest of things ...he said to me the other day that he dont want any false trips to the hospital and now its scared me to say to him if anything was wrong as he dont like waiting for long periods of time for no reason ....like for instance he hurt his elbow a cpl of months ago but while we were at hospital a month ago for my consultant appt he thought while there he get it checked out (a&e) and we had only been there 10 mins and he was going i dont wanna be waiting too long then after about half hour got seen by triage and they said got about an hour wait before seeing a proper doctor so went back into waiting room then after about 10 mins again he was going lets just go i cant be arsed to wait an hour i said no we waiting he goes ok if im not seen in an hour im going etc .....so anyway how can i tell him if anything was to happen thats not proper labour ....please know all is ok im just asking if something wernt