Walking in the image of Christ the Lord

Lededra D • Hey, I am 26 years of age. Me and my better half have being trying to Concieve for 6 years. Hopefully we'll be able to get our little blessing.
Hello my sisters in Christ. I would like to say first, God bless you all and may he give you eyes that see and ears that hear and a understanding of his holy and device words. I want to share with you all a message that I received on today and it convicted me. Not in a bad way but in a way that showed me what it is that God wants from me. That message was that my (our) ways should be mirror to how our Lord Jesus was in his life. We should be loving to all, we should pray for all, we should help all but most importantly we should move in complete obedience to our heavenly Father. When people speak with us, they should not have to wonder if the anointing of God is over us or wait for us to tell them so; but they should be able to sense it just by hearing and seeing us. Not just when we are at church or around our church family. But also when we are away from those who know us we should present ourself holy. Not for ourselves, not to get praise for ourselves, but for our God. So that when someone see us they will know it is our God in us. So when old sinning partners see us they know that God did it. They know it was the hand of God that touched and changed us. Or when someone yearning for God see us, they will press harder to get to God. We shouldn't claim to be Christian if we don't want to walk the walk. If we don't want to walk in total obedience to God. Because out obedience to God is what allows us to get that overflow the holy spirit in our lives and we then be able to share it with others. So ladies I hope and pray that you received this message as well and that we are able to help motivate and pray each other up in maturity for our God. So that we can learn to obey and serve God to the fullest of our ability and learn to have strong faith in knowing that God will not forsake us. Amen God bless you all