I need to vent

Okay I genuinely just need to have a rant. I'm probably just over emotional or my period is due (think in a few days) but I've been feeling so lonely and depressed. A family friend of mine died 2 days ago and I've been taking it out on my boyfriend to the point we nearly broke up. I have been such a bitch and pushing everyone away because I feel like I'm falling apart and I deserve to be alone. My family don't live with me as I moved out but I'm only 17 and still feel like I need family there for me unfortunately they don't really keep in contact with me anymore so I have been feeling more alone than ever. I am on anti depressants but it didn't really feel like there working I need to pull myself together and stop relying on others to help me through t. I just feel like when I try and deal with something myself I feel so alone and that makes me even more depressed. I have no clue what to do. I need a friend but I keep pushing everyone who cares about me away. I need a good kicking up the arse I know I'm just feeling so lost..