saddest day of my life

Andrea
I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 months now and was a week late and SO excited Monday when I received my 1st positive result after 3 negative ones!!! Since it was my 1st pregnancy I told all my family and we went out to dinner that night to celebrate!!! On our way home from dinner I started spotting but it was brown not red so I thought that was normal! Woke up at 3 am though to red blood and lots of it!!! I ended up miscarrying during those hours and am truly devastated! Found out when I went to the ER that I am RH - blood type and that it's a blood condition that can attack your baby if they are RH + so that's the one good piece of info I got going forward because you have to have medication when you are RH - so for future pregnancies I will at least have that info Ahead of time! I was 5 weeks along when I lost the baby and only had the joy of being excited for 1 day, could have been much worse if I was many more months along and my blood attacked the baby!!! Still a very sad time, and my body is in a lot of pain still! My heart goes out to anyone who has been through this!!!