time apart

I need your opinions !!!! Ive been married for two years now my husband is a wire tech at ATT  however, I am an RN bringing In two pay checks killing my self. Yesterday all went down,,never heard him talk to me in this manner before started cursing and yelling at me for his w2 form and ,,,I'm the one who always moving shit around here.. so I didnt say a word all I said is maybe both of us can look together... oh boy why did I say that more cursing and yelling that I always move shit ... Anyways I've realized after being married for two years if we choose our off day together we start arguing right away or I'll just find work to go do  and he will obviously watch tv eat and sleep and call to say where I am, but don't really talk to me when I'm home ... so today I found comfort with an old guy friend who I kept in contact  with for 4 yrs.. he asked to meet  so today I agreed I met him and my hubby could be cared less where I was ... I had the best evening with this guy he is everything I beg my husband to do simple things like opening a car door to show a lil compassion cuz I like when your man opens the car doors that's a real gentleman... so long story short we had sex! And it was the best ever! Clearly I'm in the wrong . No kids yet my husband does not help me do anything in the house and the moment I store away paper it all he'll break loose .. I don't know where I'm going with this I'm just lost. And sleep on separate rooms .. also I feel like after we go married he is letting himself go eating carbs carbs I try to talk to him nothing comes out of it. I'm just a 31 year old girl that's just lost and I'm going to have to break down at some point I want my marriage to work but the yelling n shouting like a beast is all new to me.  All day I call my hubby he finally called back and ask what do I want  I said nothing n just hung up ... I have no kids yet ... and I'm just scared if I do it maybe a bit late please help me!!!