Baby is in Utero!!!!!!! so relieved!

Alyssa
I can finally allow myself to be excited! Hcg levels came back looking great! OB asked me to come in to be sure baby was where he/she should be.... and there it was!! A beautiful little sac right were it was meant to be.... 
I couldn't help but start the water works only to look over and see my hubby crying too....
It's been such an emotional experience originally having an ultrasound showing an empty uterus and a massive growth on my ovary and in my tube.... methotrexate shot and still had to have surgery 2 months later to have my tube removed...
I feel so blessed, and greatful for all the support from all you ladies... and that I can finally shout (metaphorically speaking) that "I'm Pregnant!!!!" Without feeling I am jinxing myself. I know it's still early.... but I feel such relief knowing everything is healthy.
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months and if you are still trying please stay positive! If you are suffering a loss, know I understand your pain. I hope that my story can give a small amount of relief and some hope for the future!! 💕💕