This girl at my job😉😉

So i am currently in a long distance relationship because I recently moved out of state from my girlfriend and I recently started working at this place and I change my hours so I ended up on the shift with this one girl we're just gonna call her K and the moment i seen her i was stuck amazed at her personality, vibe, conversation and appearance. Over the past couple of weeks have been nothing but complete circles. She know im a relationship but in May it'll be a year that ive been with my girl. So im not about to risk it all and leave my girl for K. I know you're wondering well why not if you like her. K and I constantly flirt alllllll the time and she has a habit of touching me😉. And she even really likes me as well but the moment my girl comes up in conversation she gets a major attitude with me and says shes not gonna break up a happy home so we'll eventually just avoid each other, and go days without talking. And then it goes right back to us flirting. Im really trying my best to leave her alone, forget about my feelings and focus especially at work cus i get so jealous when other people talk to her and im just so distracted but I attempt to push her away the more i want her. I really dont know what to do and it's affecting my relationship and work place. Btw its needed to say that when im around her at work part of me is ready to choke her cus she gets to me mentally and can really irritate me but part of me wants to take her to bathroom and do inappropriate things id rather not say...........PLEASE HELP😩