Hurt...

Katie • My name is Kate and I just gave birth to our beautiful daughter February 17th 2016. She is our world and we couldn`t feel anymore blessed❤ I am currently pregnant with our July 2018 baby!
So my daughter is now 1 (14 months) and this issue has been going on since I became pregnant. My brother in laws G.f soon to be fiance has never acknowledged my daughter. I gave her a free pass when she was tiny because I do understand some people have issues holding small ones but, as time has gone on nothing has changed. Its almost like I was worthless to her once I became pregnant mind you she and i were close and she stood in our wedding...oh and she literally lives the next block over from us. Im able to get past the issues she may have with me (w.e those are...pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong) but, what hurts is she doesn't even say hi or anything to my Daughter. This bothers me because her cousin who lives 30 mins away has 2 kids...one 5 and one 5 months and it is clear through social media that she loves them...and it breaks my heart. I feel like its deliberate and intentional because its so clear that she likes everyone else's child but mine. I'd like to talk to her but, I've already started to resent her and I don't want to speak out of anger. How should I go about this? Am i wrong to feel hurt? Should I just back off and leave the situation alone?