talking about race with a 5yo

Mj96 • Full time mother and student. I'd like to stand out from the normalcy of the world.🤰🏾🙋🏾👸🏾👼🏾
My daughter is 5 years old and for the past week she has been talking about different races. Like yesterday she said something about  a person pointing out that they were white and today I'm on glow and I scrolled past a pic and the first thing she said was she's a black girl when she saw someone's picture. So I asked "how do you know she's black?"and she said "because she's brown" 🤔🤔🤔🤔. I knew eventually race would become a topic, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Race isn't something that I discuss with her or in front of her so now I guess I'm trying to figure if it's being talked about at school or daycare or something....should I be concerned if it is being talked about in school?(we live in a predominantly white town and a lot of people consider it racist) For those that have older children what is a good way to discuss race with her so that she understands? Not trying to start a controversy but I want to make sure if they are talking about it in school that her race is being cast in a positive light. Also, her skin is really fair so now I wonder if she will assume that she is not black because she isn't brown🤔??