PRAYER REQUEST ~~

Chrissi • 💖💕💖 TTC #2 💖💕💖
My husband and I have been trying for 10 months now to conceive our second child. As a woman of faith, Im finding that same faith hard to hold on to lately. I know that the Lord has a plan for us. Its just so hard seeing that negative test each and every time. There was one time we got a positive, during our second month of trying, which ended in a miscarriage. Since then its been a downhill slope. Im trying so hard to stay strong and believe that the Lord's will is much more important than any of my "wants". That He may not give me what I want, but what I need. I have prayed, I have cried, I've prayed some more and cried some more. My husband is agnostic so this is one thing I cant turn to him for. So lm begging every woman on here who will send up a prayer for our family, to please, please do so. Words of encouragment, hope, and faith are also very welcome. I have all of us who are TTC in my prayers... Anything at this point that would help lift my spirits would be very much appreciated. And if you're not religious, then please just send some positive vibes our way. Its currently almost 3 AM where I am, and I havent even slept yet because I've been too busy crying. Thank you in advance and God bless you all !