I can't take it anymore

I got engaged in college to a really nice guy who I loved. We got married 2 years later when I was 6 weeks pregnant. The weeks up to the wedding I had all these second thoughts but he talked me out of it & being pregnant made me feel more pressure to go through with it. Fast forward 11 months later & I am miserable. In the past year & a half my husband has converted religions. He is radically & intensely apostolic. We have nothing in common. I am a SAHM & take care of our chil 24/7. He goes to church 4 days a week & spends no time with us at all. My son cries everytime he holds him because he's basically a stranger. He lashed out at me today for raising our child to "worship the devil" because I was singing a pop song & dancing with him & it makes our baby laugh. As I said, I'm a SAHM. I didn't finish college because I got pregnant & planned to finish someday but haven't. I have no money, no job. I'm 21 years old. I'm so ashamed to get divorced because so many people lectured me & warned me not to get married so young. I truly hate my husband. I signed us up for counseling and he refuses to go so I go all alone. I find myself wishing he was dead. I love my son more than anything but I'm sooo tired. I've taken care of him constantly, without a single break, pretty much on my own for the past 6 months. I don't want to share custody with him. I've told him I'm unhappy & want a divorce & he says "I'm sorry you feel that way" & reminds me that he doesn't believe in divorce. What do I do? Please help me. I have no one to talk to.