Parental rights

How do I get my ex to sing over his rights? I know he smokes (not cigarettes, weed) drinks and lives in a unsafe neighborhood with his friend in a two bedroom apartment , there's no room for the little one . We live in the state of Missour. I don't want him in my child's life. I need some help.

I do have proof of him smoking