my husband is so selfish

Marrried 4 years and just moved to a new state. He's 30, I'm 25. We have young two babies. Ever since my husband started his new job he has spent almost every single weekend with his friends from work leaving me at home with our babies. He stays at work late to hang out with them (he gets off at 5 and usually isn't home until 7 every night). He makes plans and then texts me telling me he won't be home until late. Last week things came to a head when he took a 6 day vacation with his friends to Mexico even though I didn't want him to go. Before he left he swore that this was the last time he was going to spend so much time with his friends and he would spend sometime with me and the kids wine he got back so I agreed he should go. He just texted me from work tonight telling me he won't be home until late (for the millionth time) and that he's going out this weekend on a trip with his friends again for 3 days. Not even asking if I'm ok with it, straight up telling me what he's doing. I spent 4 hours today preparing the meal he told me last night he wanted for dinner tonight and then I get told that he's not coming home again? I'm so tired of this. He spends at least 4 days a week with his friends and the 3 days he's here (if even that much) he spends texting them making plans. Like wtf? We have a good marriage apart from this. I don't think he's cheating. The thing is he never gives me the chance to go anywhere, he tells me the kids are my responsibility while they're this young since I'm a SAHM. I had to go to the dentist a couple of days ago for two hours for a small surgery and when I came home he was being an asshole because I "was gone so long and the kids cried most of the time". He then went to bed at 5pm and left me to do dinner and bedtime alone after dental surgery. I've talked to him about how I feel multiple times and he always accuses me of being controlling. My oldest is 2 and I haven't been out with friends alone since way before he was born. I'm at a loss on what to do. My kids miss him so much when he's gone and I'm tired of watching my toddler cry because he "misses daddy". I'm so far away from my friends and family so I have no support system. What would you do?