On October 3,2016 I was sent to a high risk pregnancy doctor to check the birth weight of my baby

Bryanna
On October 3,2016 I was sent to a high risk pregnancy doctor to check the birth weight of my baby. The doctor said she very tiny and hasn't gained any weight in the past month. They estimated her to be around 5 pounds 1 ounce. They told me not to worry because she looked completely healthy but it was up to me if I wanted to deliver her this week or on my actual scheduled c section date. They told me the sooner she is delivered the more weight she will probably gain also. I figured if I wasn't supplying the nutrients she needed then I'll just have her this week. They sent me to another room to check on the babies heart beat and the doctor came in the room with a big smile on her face telling me to get my bags together because I'm being admitted in the hospital today and I wil have my baby girl by tomorrow morning. I was filled with so much emotion I was so nervous but so excited. It was all happening so fast! The next day my c section got pushed back until 215. I was shaking crying I was so nervous I never had surgery before. At 2:47 I delievered my baby girl and the moment I heard her cry my heart filled up with so much emotion. I was crying I was asking so many questions about what she looked like and if she had hair. The nurse told me she was beautiful and Tommy came back with tears in his eyes telling me she looks just like me and how beautiful she is. She weighed 5 pounds 14 ounces .. bigger than accepted!! She was 18 inches long (still a little peanut) but she was so perfect in every way. I never knew how much I could love someone until I met her. She's truly perfect and completeles my whole world.