Feeling worthless.

Catelyn

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months.

In January I was using his phone, and noticed a Facebook message so I checked it (I know I shouldn't have, but I'm a nosy person). He was flirting with some girl on there. I asked him about it and he just said she's a friend and there's nothing to worry about.

Since then I've stopped talking to guys because it bothered him. I've done everything in my power to make him know he's all I want.

Yesterday afternoon I was using his phone and again, checked his messages. He's still flirting with the same girl, and another 3!!

I broke down in tears when he walked into the room. He couldn't understand how it affected me that much because after all he's with me.

Of course it affects me! It makes me feel as though I'm just here until he finds someone better.

He apologized and said it won't happen again and we had 'make-up' sex, but I'm still not over it. It's still upsetting me.

Any suggestions?

Please don't comment if you're going to be judgmental. I realize that flirting isn't as bad as cheating, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.