intercourse.

Today I had protected sex with my boyfriend the first round and when he was done we chilled for a little bit and we were just relaxing and then a few minutes later we decided to go round 2 with a condom again but the condom started to burn me and I started getting irritated from it so he took off the condom and just put it in with out a condom and he did it for about 5 mins in and out and a little bit hard and I told him to stop and he stopped therefore he did not cum or get to finish at all and when he pulled out I didn't remember seeing any fluid come out from his head as he was squeezing to see it anything might spill. I've took plan b before but should I still take it again tomorow ? Is it needed? Or is the chance really low. I just finished my period yesterday and I started ovulating on wedensday, basically I started in ovulating in 2 days. But according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> it says my chance of pregnancy today was 7% and they considered that as "high". What should I do?